For more information about the Stanford™ Bench, please contact our sales team on 01253 600410, or if you prefer, send us an e-mail: email@example.com.
Stanford Bench offers traditional styling combined with the benefits of using modern and low-maintenance materials.
The bench is the perfect companion to the long-established Stanford Seat and Stanford Litter Bin, which are hugely popular in parks and urban spaces where emphasis is given to preserving and restoring architectural heritage.
The bench conforms to current Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) guidelines for the seating height and its generous width can accommodate up to six people.
The stylish armrests are a unique feature for a bench design. They provide excellent support for the user when sitting down or getting up and also act as a deterrent to skateboarders.
Personalised polycarbonate plaques can be supplied with your name, message or logo to fit the rectangular recessed area on each seat end.
- 100% recycled aluminium seat ends.
- Traditional styling.
- Rigid steel frame.
- Vandal-resistant robust design.
- Tamper-resistant construction.
- Low maintenance.
- Weather-resistant materials.
- Co-ordinates with other Glasdon street furniture.
- Personalised polycarbonate plaques can be supplied with the bench - please contact us for more information.
- Supplied fully assembled for immediate use.
Seat ends: 100% recycled cast aluminium.
Slats: Enviropol Material, Timberpol Material or Enviroplus Material.
Seat Height: 468mm.
Overall Height: 620mm.
Total seat weight including:
Enviropol slats: 78kg.
Timberpol slats: 85kg.
Enviroplus slats: 78kg.