For more information about the Stanford™ Seat, please contact our sales team on 01253 600410, or if you prefer, send us an e-mail: email@example.com.
Stanford Seat complements heritage designs around parks and urban spaces.
It is traditionally styled with 100% recycled cast aluminium ends and a choice of three recycled material slats.
The seat is ideal for siting in coastal areas or on the sea front. The frame is manufactured from mild steel with an Armortec® Coating, which combines with cast aluminium seat ends to ensure the Stanford Seat offers a long service life.
Personalised polycarbonate plaques can be supplied with your name, message or logo to fit the rectangular recessed area on each seat end. A personalised circular polycarbonate plaque can also be fitted to the seat.
- 100% recycled aluminium seat ends.
- Traditional styling.
- Rigid steel frame.
- Vandal-resistant robust design.
- Tamper-resistant construction.
- Low maintenance.
- Weather-resistant materials.
- Co-ordinates with other Glasdon street furniture.
- Personalised polycarbonate plaques can be supplied with the seat - please contact us for more information.
- A stainless steel commemorative plaque can be supplied with the seat - please contact us for more information.
- Supplied fully assembled for immediate use.
Seat ends: 100% recycled cast aluminium.
Slats: Enviropol Material, Timberpol Material or Enviroplus Material.
Seat Height: 439mm.
Overall Height: 864mm.
Total seat weight including:
Enviropol slats: 96kg.
Timberpol slats: 105kg.
Enviroplus slats: 96kg.